Documents Required By The Immigration Department

  1. Latest ORIGINAL Income Tax Assessment Form J - Minimum combined income (Husband & Wife) RM 36,000.00.
    *Latest Original EPF Contribution Statement needed if he/she is without Form J.

  2. Latest 3 months Original Salary / Pay Slips (Husband & Wife).

  3. Company's letter confirming Employment, Remuneration & Designation - written in Bahasa Malaysia (Husband & Wife) addressed to Pengarah, Jabatan Imigresen.

  4. 2 copies of passport-sized colours photos each (Husband & Wife).

  5. 1 photocopy of I/C (Husband & Wife).

  6. 1 photocopy of Marriage Certificate.

  7. 1 photocopy of each child's Birth Certificate.

  8. If your current residential address is different from that of your I/C, please submit the ORIGINAL electricity bill, water bill or telephone bill.


If you are the Director/Shareholders of a Private Limited (Sdn. Bhd.).

  • provide Borang 24 & 49

If you are the Sole-Proprietor or Partner in an Enterprise Co.

  • provide Borang A & D

If you are applying a Maid to look after sick parent or parent-in-law, the documents to be submitted are as follows:

  • 1 photocopy of I/C of parent/parent-in-law.

  • Doctor's Letter (Original).

  • Birth of Certificate (photocopy) as proof of relationship between employer and sick parent/parent-in-law.